You can download and install Microsoft Store applications on Windows through the Microsoft store. Windows 10 or Windows 11 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store the apps are required to be purchased on your windows from the Microsoft store if you had already purchased the retail code and redeemed it through Microsoft365.com/setup you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Downloading Microsoft on Windows S Mode
- On the Search Box type Setting.
- In the setting Section enter activation.
- Click on Activation Setting.
- Click on Windows S Mode.
- Select Open Microsoft Store.
- Then hit Get ” Sign out from S Mode”
- You Can Now Download Microsoft365/setup from Web Source.
- Visit Microsoft365.com/setup or account.microsoft.com.
- Download Microsoft 365 using your Microsoft Account.
- By Default 64 bit office setup file will be automatically installed.
- Your Office or Microsoft 365 will be successfully downloaded on your windows.