Microsoft account is free to use to access many Microsoft devices and services, such as the web-based email service Outlook.com (also known as hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com), Office Online apps, Skype, and OneDrive, Xbox Live, Bing, Windows, or the Microsoft Store. You will require an activate retail keycode or product key to start your Microsoft 365 services below are the steps mentioned to create a Microsoft Office 365 account:
- Visit Microsoft365.com/setup or acount.microsoft.com for Microsoft 365 Setup webpage.
- Click on the “create a new account” or “Sign Up” tab.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Enter the 4-digit code sent to your email address.
- Enter your date of birth and country to verify your profile..
- Verify your phone number by entering the 6-digit code sent to your phone.
- Your Microsoft 365 Account will be successfully set up.