You can download and install Microsoft Store applications on Windows through the Microsoft store. Windows 10 or Windows 11 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store the apps are required to be purchased on your windows from the Microsoft store if you had already purchased the retail code and redeemed it through Microsoft365.com/setup you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Downloading Microsoft on Windows S Mode
- On the Search Box type Setting.
- In the setting Section enter activation.
- Click on Activation Setting.
- Click on Windows S Mode.
- Select Open Microsoft Store.
- Then hit Get ” Sign out from S Mode”
- You Can Now Download Microsoft365/setup from Web Source.
- Visit Microsoft365.com/setup or account.microsoft.com.
- Download Microsoft 365 using your Microsoft Account.
- By Default 64 bit office setup file will be automatically installed.
- Your Office or Microsoft 365 will be successfully downloaded on your windows.
Install Microsoft 365/setup on Windows S Mode –
You must sign out from the windows s mode to install the Microsoft 365/setup online above are the steps mentioned to signout from windows s mode after completing the procedure you can install the Microsoft 365/setup on windows
- After Downloading Office through Microsoft365.com/setup.
- Open the File.
- Allow the Program to make changes on your device.
- Click yes to allow the installation.
- Wait for Installation to be completed.
- Close the Prompt after the setup is finished.
- Microsoft Office 365 will be successfully installed.
Microsoft365.com/setup guides give step-by-step guidance information related to Microsoft 365 Redemption, Activation, Download and Install Microsoft 365 and much more.